South African Veterinary Association Vaccination Guidlines:
FPV, FHV-1, FCV - Core
Rabies - Core
Feline Leukaemia Virus - Non-core but highly recommended in young cats
Bordetella bronchiseptica - Non-core
Chlamydia felis - Non-core
Terms and Conditions
Our goal at Hackett Hounds & Cats is to provide your pet with the best care in a safe and professional environment. We want to provide you with peace of mind while you are on holiday or business.
1. I am fully aware of the reasonable risks involved and indemnify the owner and staff of this facility against any claim for damages of whatsoever arising.
2. All cats must be up to date with vaccination and records available.
3. All Cats must be treated with flea control and de-wormed, cats will be treated for parasites as required.
4. Any health issues that may compromise your cat or put other boarders at risk will be treated by the veterinarian of your choice or we will use the Veterinarian of our choice.
7. A deposit of 50% of the total booking to be paid to secure your booking.
8. I acknowledge that your account is payable on presentation, and I will be held liable for all costs on an attorney/client basis, including tracing fees and collection commission should the account not be settled as per the terms and conditions.
9.Cancellations - Should I cancel my booking 7 days before the booked date, 50% of the booking fee will be forfeited; 4 days before the booked date will result in 75% of the booking fee forfeited and any cancellations hereafter will result in a complete forfeit of the deposit.
10.Hackett Hounds & Cats bears no responsibility for any collars, leads, containers or other articles.
11. Please ensure that all belongings are clearly labelled and listed.